Topics

NVDA 2016.4rc1 released #nvdasr

Quentin Christensen

Hi all,

NVDA 2016.4rc1 has just been released for testing. This is a release
candidate, which means that unless any critical issues are found, this
will be identical to the final 2016.4 release.

See this blog post for what's new and a download link:
http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-4rc1-released/

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Hi,

Hashtag has been added.

If you are interested in trying out Microsoft Edge or Mail app in Windows 10, this is the testing opportunity for you.

NVDA 2016.4rc1 has just been released for testing. This is a release
candidate, which means that unless any critical issues are found, this
will be identical to the final 2016.4 release.

See this blog post for what's new and a download link:
http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-4rc1-released/

Regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

David Moore

Hi all,

I just downloaded and installed NVDA 2016.4RC1, and it works great in the mail app. This is what I have been looking for. I use the mail app all of the time, and it is now much easier to read a message in the app. I can’t wait to try this out more, and I will let you know how it works.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10