Topics

Windows Experience blog: Introducing Windows 10 X #wintendev

Hi,

Some of you may find this interesting: for several months various tech press articles wrote about a foldable device that runs a version of Windows 10, and Microsoft revealed details about it yesterday as noted in the following blog post:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/10/02/introducing-windows-10x-enabling-dual-screen-pcs-in-2020/

Interesting, truly.

I think they're being far too optimistic regarding "demand for" dual screen folding devices, but what the actual demand is remains to be seen.  I have yet to see any serious business, beyond simple data collection, being handled on devices without an actual keyboard and I don't anticipate that changing for a number of reasons.  We shall see. . .

       ~ Lawrence Krauss