Topics

Announcing Windows 10 App Essentials 16.12 #nvdasr

Hi,

For those new to this list: #NvDASR hashtag is reserved for NVDA-related announcements like the one below.

I’m delighted to announce the immediate release of Windows 10 App Essentials add-on 16.12. The notable change is support for newer builds – specifically, Version 1507 (build 10240) is no longer supported by the add-on.

The add-on can be found at:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/tag/16.12

Andre Fisher

So, there are no new enhancements, then

On 11/28/16, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi,

For those new to this list: #NvDASR hashtag is reserved for NVDA-related
announcements like the one below.

I'm delighted to announce the immediate release of Windows 10 App
Essentials
add-on 16.12. The notable change is support for newer builds -
specifically,
Version 1507 (build 10240) is no longer supported by the add-on.

The add-on can be found at:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/tag/16.12

Not for this one, but I'll release a development snapshot that lays the foundation to support Groove music better.