Topics

NVDA 2019.2 now available #nvdasr

Quentin Christensen

Good morning everyone,

NV Access is pleased to announce the release of NVDA 2019.2.  Highlights of this release include auto detection of Freedom Scientific braille displays, an experimental setting in the Advanced panel to stop browse mode from automatically moving focus (which may provide performance improvements), a rate boost option for the Windows OneCore synthesizer to achieve very fast rates, and many other bug fixes.

Please see the full release announcement, what's new, and download links at https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-2-now-available/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2 RC 1 now available!

Hi,

The other important changes for Windows 10 users include no more “crashes” after exiting Mail app, announcing volume and brightness changes while focused on File Explorer controls in Version 1903, and many small changes.

Note: I’m renaming this topic to include the NVDASR hashtag for archiving purposes (please reply to the renamed thread so Brian V won’t have to split and merge many messages).

NV Access is pleased to announce the release of NVDA 2019.2.  Highlights of this release include auto detection of Freedom Scientific braille displays, an experimental setting in the Advanced panel to stop browse mode from automatically moving focus (which may provide performance improvements), a rate boost option for the Windows OneCore synthesizer to achieve very fast rates, and many other bug fixes.

Please see the full release announcement, what's new, and download links at https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-2-now-available/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2 RC 1 now available!

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Joseph!  I thought of the hashtag for the group while I was writing the announcement on the NV Access site.... and then completely forgot it when I posted here.  My apologies!

Quentin.