Topics

Version 1903: Health Dashboard is now live #WinTenOld

Hi all,

Health Dashboard for Version 1903 is now live:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903

I advise bookmarking this page for future reference (especially for the next few weeks while update is being deployed around the world).

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Hey I have saved the page.  I wonder if I will need to install the cu update first before I am offered the 1903 update?  My mac already has the update from the release preview.  I am guessing at this point that it is safe toleave the insider ring on that machine  at this point?

Matthew

On 5/21/19 6:23 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

Health Dashboard for Version 1903 is now live:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903

I advise bookmarking this page for future reference (especially for the next few weeks while update is being deployed around the world).

If you are on release preview and are using 18362.116, then yes, you are already running Version 1903 stable build. If you wish to take your machine off Insider builds, go ahead.