Topics

Version 1903 preview: KB4497093/build 18362.86 for Insiders #KBAlert #insiderbuilds #WinTenOld

Hi all,

Her it is – an example of KB alert for release preview Insiders: KB4497093/18362.86 is on its way for release preview and slow ring Insiders (at least ready for release preview Insiders at the moment). This one fixes:

• This Cumulative Update includes the fix for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring who were unable to update to the latest 20H1 build from Build 18362.53.

• We have made general improvements for users in Japan or use the OS in Japanese including fixes for the Japanese IME and fixes for date and time issues.

• We fixed an issue where UWP VPN plugin apps might not be able to properly send packets through an established VPN tunnel on an IPv6 only network.

• We fixed the issue causing updating to Build 18362 to fail to install with an 0x80242016 error.