End of life (at least mainstream support) for Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) as of today, along with the last mainstream cumulative update (KB4493441/16299.1087):
• Addresses an issue that may cause applications that use MSXML6 to stop responding if an exception was thrown during node operations.
• Addresses an issue that causes the Group Policy editor to stop responding when editing a Group Policy Object (GPO) that contains Group Policy Preferences (GPP) for Internet Explorer 10 Internet settings.
• Addresses a stop error that occurs when attempting to start the Secure Shell (SSH) client program from Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) with agent forwarding enabled using a command line switch (ssh –A) or a configuration setting.
• Addresses an issue that occurs when you enable per font end-user-defined characters (EUDC). The system will stop working and a blue screen will appear at startup. This is not a common setting in non-Asian regions.
• Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Graphics, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Server, Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows Server, Windows MSXML, Windows Kernel, Windows Virtualization, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
Also, #WinTen1709 hashtag will be retired shortly following release of Version 1903 (May 2019 Update). Speaking of Version 1903, it also received Insider-level cumulative update, which will be sent to this parent forum for convenience.