Topics

Windows Blog: Windows 10 May 2019 Update and related announcements #WinTenOld

Hi all,

Yes, not April 2019 Update – May 2019 Update. In addition to this announcement, the following Windows Blog article summarizes changes coming to upcoming feature update and beyond:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/04/04/improving-the-windows-10-update-experience-with-control-quality-and-transparency/

Among many announcements, two are notable:

  1. The ability to pause updates will show up on Windows 10 Home computers.
  2. After checking for updates, if the update in question is a feature update, you can now choose to not install it.

In regards to release preview Insiders and era switching for this forum cluster, more info will be sent to this forum next week.

Wow, thats good to know.

I will be servicing systems that need it this month, sadly that will not include 1903 on them but oh well thats just the way it is.

Its good microsoft are really trying  to stop another 1809 debarcle happening again though.

On 5/04/2019 5:56 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

Yes, not April 2019 Update – May 2019 Update. In addition to this announcement, the following Windows Blog article summarizes changes coming to upcoming feature update and beyond:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/04/04/improving-the-windows-10-update-experience-with-control-quality-and-transparency/

Among many announcements, two are notable:

  1. The ability to pause updates will show up on Windows 10 Home computers.
  2. After checking for updates, if the update in question is a feature update, you can now choose to not install it.

In regards to release preview Insiders and era switching for this forum cluster, more info will be sent to this forum next week.

Sadam Ahmed

A great read.

Thanks for forwarding and all that you do for this list Jo.

I haven't been posting to the forum as I've been super busy with University and work but I read everything in  this wonderful win-10 family.

Keep up the good work man.

Sincerely,
Sadam
Sadam Mohamed Ahmed
College of business student
Associate Diploma in Information Technology.
ICT/programming
School of business information systems and computing.
445 Swanston Street, Melbourne 3000.
 SAB ( Academic    building ).

RMIT University.
Sadam.ahmed@...

On 4/5/2019 3:56 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

Yes, not April 2019 Update – May 2019 Update. In addition to this announcement, the following Windows Blog article summarizes changes coming to upcoming feature update and beyond:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/04/04/improving-the-windows-10-update-experience-with-control-quality-and-transparency/

Among many announcements, two are notable:

  1. The ability to pause updates will show up on Windows 10 Home computers.
  2. After checking for updates, if the update in question is a feature update, you can now choose to not install it.

In regards to release preview Insiders and era switching for this forum cluster, more info will be sent to this forum next week.

Amazon  Confidential internal  use -.
Respectfully,
Sadam
Sadam Ahmed
Quality assurance  Engineer.
Amazon web and cloud services.
Level 2 UI tester.

410 Terry Ave. North

Seattle, WA
My work timings are Tuesdays 5 AM to 3 pm, Wednesdays  1 AM to 3 AM, and Saturdays 6 AM to 5 pm aest.
To contact us about your order or customer service, Please call
1800 571 894
If you are a customer with a disability and you would like assistance with adding items to your bag or have general questions before purchase, Please call our accessibility team on
+18882831678
http://www.amazon.com/
Australian Business Number (ABN) 89 624 383 811

Important disclaimer:

This email including any attachments is strictly confidential and any forwarding or transmission is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, Please  delete the communication as well as any attachments.

David Moore

Thanks Joseph!

That was a great read.

I am on the fast ring insider, so will I get the actual may version, or just continue to get Insider builds?

Thanks!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10