Topics

Version 1809: broadly available #branchprogression #WinTenOld

Hi everyone,

Windows 10 Version 1809 is now ready for enterprises (broad deployment):

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/Windows-10-version-1809-designated-for-broad-deployment/ba-p/389540

Well it seems that today that microsoft just updated the march 12 update of 1809 with 3 more network and other issues which were not here before this date.

So it seems that in some situations there can be issues with even this update.

1903 release date is supposed to be april10 from sources I read however those are at a couple weeks old.

Later resources I read suggest that the rc was pulled because of install issues.

If microsoft can't get the current version right, then there will be users that wander exactly what is going on.

For those that don't use it, I'd probably go as far as turning onedrive off and leaving it off until you use it.

I am seriously thinking about doing that to systems that don't directly use it.