Topics

info bar outlook?

MariaRosa Chapman

HI.

I was wondering if it is possible to stop outlook from saying things like we removed extra line breaks from this message, or for your privacy outlook has blocked certain pictures etc.

I have looked through the menus but can’t find anything.

Thanks

Maria

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Maria. Under Outlook Options in the Mail Tab, uncheck

Reduce message size by removing format information not necessary to display the message

and

Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages

Under Outlook Options, Trust Center Tab, Trust Center Settings, uncheck

Don’t download pictures automatically in standard HTML e-mail messages or RSS items

If you uncheck these items, Outlook won’t Reduce message size by removing format information not necessary to display the message or Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages. It also will allow download pictures, thus you won’t receive an alert that downloading of pictures was blocked.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

I was wondering if it is possible to stop outlook from saying things like we removed extra line breaks from this message, or for your privacy outlook has blocked certain pictures etc.

I have looked through the menus but can’t find anything.

Thanks

Maria

Cher

If using JAWS- type Insert-V and type information bar in the search box. Arrow down to the setting and uncheck the checkbox.

Cher