Topics

Brailliant BI32 Installation Error.

George Zaynoun

Hello!
After installing this display from HumanWare on Win10 64bit the installation confirms success but ports com and lpt says: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52) The display is working with NVDA and Narrator if I switch it from HumanWare driver to OpenBraille driver but in that case it does not work with System Access. I have done this installation recently on two systems running same fresh installation of Windows10 64bit latest build and have same problem, I have it installed and working properly on a Microsoft Surface Pro4 since long time ago and got upgraded with no problems at all, any help?

Thanks.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN