Topics

Event: Microsoft Windows 10 event (New York), Wednesday, 26 October 2016 #cal-invite

Win10 Calendar <win10@...>

Invitation:
Microsoft Windows 10 event (New York)

When:
Wednesday, 26 October 2016
7:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
New York and worldwide

Microsoft will be holding a Windows 10 event on October 26, 2016 at 10 AM Eatern (7 AM Pacific). More info can be found at:
https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/10/24/how-to-follow-along-with-our-microsoft-windows-10-event/#Mjb3FcQQBh8yBBxF.97

Thanks.

Hi,

It should have said 10 AM Eastern (7 AM Pacific)…

I hope you can join the live stream. If not, we should have one person send an overall summary of the event that’ll serve as a start of a fruitful discussion about the event and what came out of it. Thanks.