From: Joseph Lee [mailto:joseph.lee22590@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2015 11:34 AM
To: win10@groups.io
Subject: [win10] #AdminGreetings Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016 to you
all

Hi current and prospective Windows 10 users,

As your head list representative and servant, on behalf of the leadership
team, I'd like to wish you all merry Christmas and a happy new year to
you all. May you stay safe and warm (cool if your weather is hot). May
2016 be a fun, informative year for all of us on this forum and other
mailing lists.

Sincerely,

Joseph

Scott VanDeWalle

Hi Joseph and all.
You too have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
I got a cool device for Christmas, but if you want to know email me off list because it isn't windows ten stuff.

Scott

On 12/25/2015 11:33 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi current and prospective Windows 10 users,

As your head list representative and servant, on behalf of the
leadership team, I’d like to wish you all merry Christmas and a happy
new year to you all. May you stay safe and warm (cool if your weather is
hot). May 2016 be a fun, informative year for all of us on this forum
and other mailing lists.

Sincerely,

Have a good one
Scott VanDeWalle: moderator
window eyes representative on windows 10 list