Topics

Gmail users: email address header changed #groupsio

Hi all,

For anyone subscribed using a Gmail address: please note that due to changes from Google, Groups.IO has decided to rewrite the message header whenever a message from a Gmail user is to be sent to everyone. Just in case you get a message header with the address that ends with “via groups.io”, please do not panic.

Sarah k Alawami

Yep. This has ben going on for a while. I believe there was discussion on the groups.io beta and manager list. I've ben seeing this for about 2-3 months now. Yeah it's ok, don't panic as the button on the book says, or is that mostly harmless? Lol!