Topics

Eloquence/Vocaliser NVDA Add-In need to contact support

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

Does anyone have a direct way I can contact Codefactory support for this product? i"m having trouble with licence activation.

I go to the Codefactory web page and try to submit a support ticket but Codefactory have an anti spam thing set up where I have to read the capture, seems a rather odd thing for a company handling software for those with a visual impairment to do but there we are.

Quentin Christensen

I don't have a direct contact (Mick or Jamie possibly do) but where I've had trouble contacting companies via their website, I have in the past had some success over social media:

Twitter:

or facebook:

Might be worth a try.

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

You're absolutely right and I should have tried this first, I've used Twitter since 2009 and I've found it a great service for information and for problem solving, you don't ask questions of Twitter as such rather - as you say - you can contact folks you're following directly and the like.