Topics

edge and importing bookmarks from Firefox

Is this possible to do this? If so, how?

Just curious if you're on the NVDA user group?  This very topic has been discussed today, twice.

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/bookmarks_in_firefox

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/problem_with_firefox_maybe

     I don't find an uninformed hatred a "principled position" that I need to respect in any way.

              ~ Ellen Evans

I am. I will give these threads a look. Thanks.