Topics

Anniversary Update: updates to Narrator as featured in July 29th Main Menu (#MSFTEnable #narrator

Hi everyone,

For those who’d like to know what Narrator sounds like in Windows 10 Anniversary Update, here is a direct link to Main Menu from July 29th where Kelly Ford, a senior program manager at Microsoft and a member of this forum gives demos of new and changed features in Narrator:

https://t.co/kfoVoZU7Sz

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph P.S. I’ll touch up on some things on Monday as well.

Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...>

Hi, Joseph,

This is a great podcast. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Rosemarie

On 7/30/2016 4:18 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi everyone,

For those who’d like to know what Narrator sounds like in Windows 10 Anniversary Update, here is a direct link to Main Menu from July 29th where Kelly Ford, a senior program manager at Microsoft and a member of this forum gives demos of new and changed features in Narrator:

https://t.co/kfoVoZU7Sz

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph P.S. I’ll touch up on some things on Monday as well.

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

Sorry, my Win 10 system language is Hong Kong cantonese, where there is only two default narrator voices(cantonese and the english). How would I be able to have all those voices be installed?

Thanks.
Joseph Lee 於 31/7/2016 7:18 寫道:

Hi everyone,

For those who’d like to know what Narrator sounds like in Windows 10 Anniversary Update, here is a direct link to Main Menu from July 29th where Kelly Ford, a senior program manager at Microsoft and a member of this forum gives demos of new and changed features in Narrator:

https://t.co/kfoVoZU7Sz

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph P.S. I’ll touch up on some things on Monday as well.

RJ Sandefur <manbatsandefur@...>

I was kind of disappointed they didn't talk about microsoft Mark or any of the new voices. RJ

On 7/30/2016 8:13 PM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:
Sorry, my Win 10 system language is Hong Kong cantonese, where there is only two default narrator voices(cantonese and the english). How would I be able to have all those voices be installed?

Thanks.
Joseph Lee 於 31/7/2016 7:18 寫道:

Hi everyone,

For those who’d like to know what Narrator sounds like in Windows 10 Anniversary Update, here is a direct link to Main Menu from July 29th where Kelly Ford, a senior program manager at Microsoft and a member of this forum gives demos of new and changed features in Narrator:

https://t.co/kfoVoZU7Sz

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph P.S. I’ll touch up on some things on Monday as well.

Lino Morales

Well they are all the same man. Mark really is the newest voice Narrator can use. David and Zira will still be thier.