From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2015 12:20 AM
Subject: [win10] #Wiki - Settings app options overview, first draft done and asking for community input and help

Hi all,

The first public draft of Windows 10 Settings app overview article is now up, covering System page. The article can be found at:

https://groups.io/g/win10/wiki/Settings-app-options-overview

I’m looking for people who can expand other sections or assist with reviewing the article (the article is written using Markdown). Thanks.