Topics

For Version 1803+NVDA users: if you need to enter a new product key and you can't enter it, restart NVDA #nvdasr #ADVISORY #WinTenOld

Hi,

The following was confirmed by at least three people and affects Version 1803+NVDA combination at the moment:

Issue: when trying to change product keys, NVDA does not respond when you try to tab through the product key entry screen in Version 1803.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open Settings.
  2. Go to Update and Security/Activation.
  3. Select “Change product key” link.

Expected: you can tab through this screen.

Actual: nothing.

Workaround: restart NVDA right then. After that, you’ll hear NVDA respond as you tab through product key entry screen.

Details:

• Windows 10 release affected: Version 1803 (build 17134) only
  • Screen reader affected: NVDA.
  • Reproducible: yes.
  • Resolved in Insider Preview builds: yes.

This is a rather serious regression and I’m about to file a feedback about this – once it is filed, I’ll share the short link so folks who can access Feedback Hub and upvote this can do so.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi,

Feedback Hub link: https://aka.ms/AA1jj4v

Cheers,

Joseph

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2018 4:36 PM
To: win10@groups.io
Subject: [win10] For Version 1803+NVDA users: if you need to enter a new product key and you can't enter it, restart NVDA #ADVISORY #WinTen1803 #NVDASR

Hi,

The following was confirmed by at least three people and affects Version 1803+NVDA combination at the moment:

Issue: when trying to change product keys, NVDA does not respond when you try to tab through the product key entry screen in Version 1803.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open Settings.

Workaround: restart NVDA right then. After that, you’ll hear NVDA respond as you tab through product key entry screen.

Details:

This is a rather serious regression and I’m about to file a feedback about this – once it is filed, I’ll share the short link so folks who can access Feedback Hub and upvote this can do so.

Cheers,

Joseph

Mário Navarro

thank you great Joseph.

long life to Joseph Lee.

cheers.

Às 00:36 de 10/06/2018, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi,

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open Settings.

Details:

Cheers,

Joseph

-- 
A acção pode nem sempre ser felicidade, mas não há felicidade sem acção...

Sem vírus. www.avast.com