2020-05 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4559309) #chromiumedge

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Just as a data point for all, that update, which is the one that replaces original Edge with new Chromium-based Edge, was served up by Windows Update to my machine overnight last night.

It's the first, that I know of, that's been served up by Windows Update, so the rollout of New Edge has definitely begun.  How long it will take to complete is an open question.

Just as a data point for all, that update, which is the one that replaces original Edge with new Chromium-based Edge, was served up by Windows Update to my machine overnight last night.

It's the first, that I know of, that's been served up by Windows Update, so the rollout of New Edge has definitely begun.  How long it will take to complete is an open question.

Kevin Cussick

I have it but thanks was wondering if it would ever show up so now it is beginning to show up this is good thanks.

On 15/06/2020 15:46, Brian Vogel wrote:
Just as a data point for all, that update, which is the one that replaces original Edge with new Chromium-based Edge, was served up by Windows Update to my machine overnight last night.
It's the first, that I know of, that's been served up by Windows Update, so the rollout of New Edge has definitely begun.  How long it will take to complete is an open question.
*/Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong./*
    ~ H.L. Mencken, AKA /The Sage of Baltimore/