2020-05 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4559309) #chromiumedge

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Just as a data point for all, that update, which is the one that replaces original Edge with new Chromium-based Edge, was served up by Windows Update to my machine overnight last night.

It's the first, that I know of, that's been served up by Windows Update, so the rollout of New Edge has definitely begun.  How long it will take to complete is an open question.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA The Sage of Baltimore

Hi,

Archive note: hashtag added.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 7:47 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] 2020-05 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4559309)

Just as a data point for all, that update, which is the one that replaces original Edge with new Chromium-based Edge, was served up by Windows Update to my machine overnight last night.

It's the first, that I know of, that's been served up by Windows Update, so the rollout of New Edge has definitely begun.  How long it will take to complete is an open question.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA The Sage of Baltimore

Kevin Cussick

I have it but thanks was wondering if it would ever show up so now it is beginning to show up this is good thanks.

On 15/06/2020 15:46, Brian Vogel wrote:
--
Brian *-*Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363
*/Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong./*
    ~ H.L. Mencken, AKA /The Sage of Baltimore/