Google Chrome extentions

Don H

Are there other recommended extensions for Google Chrome for us who use screen readers?

g melconian

Yes ther are a bunch of them.steps to get to them.first enter in to settings then tab till you hear advanced then hit the space bar to expand the advanced options, then tab till you hear add accessibility features hit space bar an that will take you to the chrome store and there will bea a bunch of accessibility extenssions and you can ad them and can improve your experience with chrome and accessibility . Hope this helps you out.

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

I would highly! recommend add block plus. that's pretty much all I have besides the sound effects, works like a charm.

On 23/05/2018 06:30 PM, Don H wrote:
Are there other recommended extensions for Google Chrome for us who use screen readers?

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

For me I rely on Nano Ad Blocker and Nano Defender to eliminate all ads! Nano Defender is an Anti-adblock defuser for Nano Adblocker (Stops Anti ad block scripts from killing Nano ad blocker.) There's a version for both Chrome and Edge available.

You can visit this link to learn more:

https://github.com/NanoAdblocker/NanoDefender

Less ads, means quicker loading web pages, in addition to less verbiage for a screen reader to navigate through. Feels like I'm now surfing the web in a brand new Ferrari (Browser: Google Chrome; Screen reader: NVDA) ;P

On 5/23/2018 1:30 PM, Don H wrote:
Are there other recommended extensions for Google Chrome for us who use screen readers?

g melconian

Thast what I use.nothing has been abl eot beat hat one.