Topics

Head list representative is on his way: RE: [win10] thoughts on hp laptops with windows 10: #AdminNotice

Hi all,

After reading comments on this thread for a while and gathering data, I’m seriously considering closing this thread not only because of potential for misinformation floating around, but also there are more important tasks for us to do (starting tonight).

I’d like to offer three options for you all to choose from:

  1. Let it go quietly (and with civility).
  2. Let the person who is giving “interesting claims” provide backup evidence such as links to online articles (particularly with the claim that 300 dollars computers are more susceptible to melting and such).
  3. Let the discussion continue somewhere else if the tone is not civil.

We’re at the eve of the debut of a Windows 10 feature update, and folks might not be ready to be bombarded with claims that cannot be verified easily while searching for desperate answers to an upgrade gone wrong. Whichever option people choose, that is what the leadership will enact.

Thank you.