Notice: this is the last KB alert for Version 1607 sent to this forum cluster. Business support will end in October, and long-term support will end on October 2026 (Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB only). The #WinTen1607 hashtag will be replaced by #WinTenOld in June.
Attention Version 1607 users (hopefully none of us): KB4093119 (build 14393.2189) should be rolling out to you (hopefully since Tuesday):
• Addresses an issue that generates an access violation on certain pages in Internet Explorer when it renders SVGs under a high load.
• Addresses an issue with printing content generated by ActiveX in Internet Explorer.
• Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
• Addresses an issue where user accounts are locked when applications are moved to a shared platform using App-V (e.g., XenApp 7.15+ with Windows Server 2016, where Kerberos authentication isn't available).
• Addresses an issue that might cause the App-V service to stop working on an RDS server that hosts many users.
• Addresses an issue that, in some instances, prevents Internet Explorer from identifying custom controls.
• Security updates to Internet Explorer, Windows app platform and frameworks, Microsoft scripting engine, Microsoft Edge, Windows graphics, Windows Server, Windows wireless networking, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and Windows virtualization and kernel.