Topics

Version 1803 critical period begins, all other activities suspended for 72 hours #AdminNotice

Hi all,

As of this moment our forum has entered Version 1803 critical period. This period (until April 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM Pacific) is meant to talk about Version 1803 impressions, upgrade advisories and related information. Other topics will be suspended during this time.

Thank you.

enes sarıbaş

hi Joseph,

Windows 10 hasn't been released yet, and there is no offitial anouncement from microsoft. Isn't the activation of the critical period premature?

On 4/10/2018 9:31 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

As of this moment our forum has entered Version 1803 critical period. This period (until April 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM Pacific) is meant to talk about Version 1803 impressions, upgrade advisories and related information. Other topics will be suspended during this time.

Thank you.

I am forced to agree.

The win10 updates at least according to my time will not be out for at least another 4-6 hours, since it is patch tuesday just about every software package I own will have updates.

Windows update history has not updated as of yet.

On 10/04/2018 10:37 p.m., enes sarıbaş wrote:
hi Joseph,

Windows 10 hasn't been released yet, and there is no offitial anouncement from microsoft. Isn't the activation of the critical period premature?

On 4/10/2018 9:31 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

As of this moment our forum has entered Version 1803 critical period. This period (until April 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM Pacific) is meant to talk about Version 1803 impressions, upgrade advisories and related information. Other topics will be suspended during this time.

Thank you.

no the activation of critical period is not premature we have been
doing it on this forum a few hours or a day before the big day/update
arrives so that all are ready and we insiders can see peoples comments
and help them if any problem.

[...]

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Hi all,

Reports indicate that public release was delayed. Thus, Version 1803 critical period will be suspended (normal activity returns) and the release calendar event will be rescheduled.

Thanks.

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Probably better if they wait until they are happy that all is done that can be!