Topics

Version 1803 critical period begins, all other activities suspended for 72 hours #AdminNotice

Hi all,

As of this moment our forum has entered Version 1803 critical period. This period (until April 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM Pacific) is meant to talk about Version 1803 impressions, upgrade advisories and related information. Other topics will be suspended during this time.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph

enes sarıbaş

hi Joseph,

Windows 10 hasn't been released yet, and there is no offitial anouncement from microsoft. Isn't the activation of the critical period premature?

On 4/10/2018 9:31 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

As of this moment our forum has entered Version 1803 critical period. This period (until April 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM Pacific) is meant to talk about Version 1803 impressions, upgrade advisories and related information. Other topics will be suspended during this time.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph

I am forced to agree.

The win10 updates at least according to my time will not be out for at least another 4-6 hours, since it is patch tuesday just about every software package I own will have updates.

Windows update history has not updated as of yet.

On 10/04/2018 10:37 p.m., enes sarıbaş wrote:
hi Joseph,

Windows 10 hasn't been released yet, and there is no offitial anouncement from microsoft. Isn't the activation of the critical period premature?

Hi all,

Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph

no the activation of critical period is not premature we have been
doing it on this forum a few hours or a day before the big day/update
arrives so that all are ready and we insiders can see peoples comments
and help them if any problem.

On 4/10/18, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:
I am forced to agree.

The win10 updates at least according to my time will not be out for at
least another 4-6 hours, since it is patch tuesday just about every
software package I own will have updates.

Windows update history has not updated as of yet.

On 10/04/2018 10:37 p.m., enes sarıbaş wrote:
hi Joseph,

Windows 10 hasn't been released yet, and there is no offitial
anouncement from microsoft. Isn't the activation of the critical
period premature?

Hi all,

As of this moment our forum has entered Version 1803 critical period.
This period (until April 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM Pacific) is meant to
talk about Version 1803 impressions, upgrade advisories and related
information. Other topics will be suspended during this time.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph

--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Hi all,

Reports indicate that public release was delayed. Thus, Version 1803 critical period will be suspended (normal activity returns) and the release calendar event will be rescheduled.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Probably better if they wait until they are happy that all is done that can be!

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: 10 April 2018 22:05
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Version 1803 critical period begins, all other activities suspended for 72 hours #AdminNotice

Hi all,

Reports indicate that public release was delayed. Thus, Version 1803 critical period will be suspended (normal activity returns) and the release calendar event will be rescheduled.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail