Topics

Head list representative is vacating the office for the month of April #AdminNotice

Hi everyone,

This is to notify you that I’ll be out of office (duty wise) throughout April 2018; specifically, from 6 through 10th and from 18th through 25th to attend two prestigious American collegiate speech tournaments (for which I qualified). During these periods, Austin (associate owner/list representative) will take care of day to day activities (including KB alerts). The lone exception will be Version 1803 critical period notice, which only the head list representative (owner/I) can declare (because it’ll affect everyone on this forum cluster), which I’ll do so a few hours prior to release of 1803 to the public (likely on the night of April 9th).

For those on Insiders subgroup: in case Insider Preview builds are released, I’ll let Microsoft staff (who are part of that subgroup) and a number of watchful Insiders send announcements. When doing so, include the build number, for which ring it is applicable, and a link to the release notes. On the subject line, do note the build number/ring applicability and the usual #InsiderBuilds hashtag for archiving purposes.

As for tournaments I’ll be attending: suffice to say that both tournaments are considered prestigious speech and debate tournaments (one is in Colorado, the other in Wisconsin, and I’ll be competing in rhetorical criticism and impromptu speaking events).

Cheers,

Joseph

enes sarıbaş

hi Joseph,

Could you also post streams of your speeches, if they are available?

On 4/5/2018 7:30 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is to notify you that I’ll be out of office (duty wise) throughout April 2018; specifically, from 6 through 10th and from 18th through 25th to attend two prestigious American collegiate speech tournaments (for which I qualified). During these periods, Austin (associate owner/list representative) will take care of day to day activities (including KB alerts). The lone exception will be Version 1803 critical period notice, which only the head list representative (owner/I) can declare (because it’ll affect everyone on this forum cluster), which I’ll do so a few hours prior to release of 1803 to the public (likely on the night of April 9th).

For those on Insiders subgroup: in case Insider Preview builds are released, I’ll let Microsoft staff (who are part of that subgroup) and a number of watchful Insiders send announcements. When doing so, include the build number, for which ring it is applicable, and a link to the release notes. On the subject line, do note the build number/ring applicability and the usual #InsiderBuilds hashtag for archiving purposes.

As for tournaments I’ll be attending: suffice to say that both tournaments are considered prestigious speech and debate tournaments (one is in Colorado, the other in Wisconsin, and I’ll be competing in rhetorical criticism and impromptu speaking events).

Cheers,

Joseph

Val Paul <vpcara79@...>

Good luck for both events!

Hope everything goes off well!

Val.

On 05/04/2018 18:49, enes sarıbaş wrote:

hi Joseph,

Hi everyone,

This is to notify you that I’ll be out of office (duty wise) throughout April 2018; specifically, from 6 through 10^th and from 18^th through 25^th to attend two prestigious American collegiate speech tournaments (for which I qualified) . During these periods, Austin (associate owner/list representative) will take care of day to day activities (including KB alerts). The lone exception will be Version 1803 critical period notice, which only the head list representative (owner/I) can declare (because it’ll affect everyone on this forum cluster), which I’ll do so a few hours prior to release of 1803 to the public (likely on the night of April 9^th ).

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi,

Speech stream: perhaps in summer (or May at the earliest).

Also, looks like branch progression may happen at any moment (release preview Insiders getting build 17133), so I’ll keep an eye out for that (the #BranchProgression hashtag won’t affect everyone due to staggered release model, but it means we should finalize our preparations).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:49 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Head list representative is vacating the office for the month of April #AdminNotice

hi Joseph,

Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Joseph

Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...>

Hi, Joseph,

Best of luck to you in the two tornaments you'll be in. I hope everything goes well.

Rosemarie

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 9:31 PM
Subject: [win10] Head list representative is vacating the office for the month of April #AdminNotice

Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi all,

Head list representative is resuming his duties.

Cheers,

Joseph

welcome back.

On 4/25/18, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Cheers,

Joseph
--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...>

It's great to have you back.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [win10] Head list representative is vacating the office for the month of April #AdminNotice

Hi all,

Cheers,

Joseph

I agree.

On 4/26/2018 5:37 AM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
It's great to have you back.

Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 5:40 PM

Hi all,

Cheers,

Joseph