Event: Windows 10 Version 1803 release - Tuesday, 10 April 2018 #cal-invite

win10@win10.groups.io Calendar <win10@...>

Windows 10 Version 1803 release

When:
Tuesday, 10 April 2018
10:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Worldwide

Windows 10 Version 1803 (build 17133), the next chapter in Windows 10, is (tentatively) scheduled to arrive on April 10, 2018. Not all devices will receive this major upgrade on this date and this update will be rolling out in waves. Major changes in this update include Focus Assist/do not disturb, Timeline, hardware keyboard input suggestions, Near Share, diagnostics viewer, running Narrator in safe mode and many others. For screen reader users: any screen reader declaring support for Windows 10 Creators Update (Version 1703) are compatible, although some screen readers will require latest updates to function well with this update. The following versions are supported: • Narrator: built into Windows. • JAWS for Windows: 18.0.4350 or later, JAWS 2018.1802.78 stable release or later recommended). • Nonvisual Desktop Access: 2018.1.1 or later. • ZoomText: 11.2 or later. • Any screen reader declaring support for Windows 10 (versions that support Creators Update or updated to support Fall Creators Update (Version 1709) is recommended).

Hi,

Note the word “tentative” in parentheses. This event will be updated once the release date is confirmed. Also, although not stated in the calendar invite, Window-Eyes is no longer supported (officially).