Topics

IE sendspaace issue windows 10

Michael Amaro

Hello Listers,

I am running windows 10 pro jaws 17 latest release.

When I try to download a file from a send space folder .  I get the following, so let's say I am on file 01 in the folder.  I press enter jaws says new tab page sendspace folder view tab group 1.  If I go to the 2nd file in the folder, jaws says new tab page sendspace folder view tab group 2

  I am unable to press alt left arrow to go back to the list of files in the folder.  When I press alt f4 it asks me if I want to close all tabs or the current tab.  Can some one please help?

thanks

Michael

email/Messenger

JFK"

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.