Topics

Windows Experience blog: what to expect in Windows 10 accessibility in the year ahead #msftenable

Hi all,

For those curious as to what’s included in Version 1803 as far as accessibility is concerned, take a look at the following article written by our own Jeff Petty:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/03/19/windows-10-accessibility-what-to-expect-in-the-year-ahead/#Usf1F6ZxADpHOdyA.97

Mário Navarro

hi.

wow, fantastic!

thank you Joseph.

cheers.

Às 19:13 de 19/03/2018, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi all,

For those curious as to what’s included in Version 1803 as far as accessibility is concerned, take a look at the following article written by our own Jeff Petty:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/03/19/windows-10-accessibility-what-to-expect-in-the-year-ahead/#Usf1F6ZxADpHOdyA.97

Mário Navarro

Hi Joseph.
can you tell me if there have been some improvements to the Xbox one with narrator?
I tried to find some information, but nothing found...
one of the most important things that I wanted to know is what are the languages supported by narrator
I think brazil and portugal, are out.
and that's why I wonder if narrator now supports new languages.
in the past these two languages were out.
I would like to know the list of supported languages.

thank you.
cheers.

Às 19:13 de 19/03/2018, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi all,

For those curious as to what’s included in Version 1803 as far as accessibility is concerned, take a look at the following article written by our own Jeff Petty:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/03/19/windows-10-accessibility-what-to-expect-in-the-year-ahead/#Usf1F6ZxADpHOdyA.97

Avast logo