Topics

NVDA 2018.1 released, ideal version for Windows 10 Version 1803 #nvdasr

Hi NVDA users,

NVDA 2018.1 is now available. For Windows 10 users, it lets you update NVDA with Controlled Folder Access turned on, announces deleted characters when you press Backspace in Mail and other paps and much more. More info can be found at:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2018-1-now-available-for-download/

Note: Version 2018.1 is the ideal version for Windows 10 Version 1709 and later (including upcoming 1803).

Maruti Paramwad

Hello Lee,

Greetings of the day!
lee, i want NVDA tutorials for besic user. please share if you has. he
is very new computer user.

thanks,

On 3/8/18, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi NVDA users,

NVDA 2018.1 is now available. For Windows 10 users, it lets you update NVDA
with Controlled Folder Access turned on, announces deleted characters when
you press Backspace in Mail and other paps and much more. More info can be
found at:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2018-1-now-available-for-download/

Note: Version 2018.1 is the ideal version for Windows 10 Version 1709 and
later (including upcoming 1803).

Talk to me privately about this please.

lee, i want NVDA tutorials for besic user. please share if you has. he is very new computer user.

thanks,

On 3/8/18, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi NVDA users,

NVDA 2018.1 is now available. For Windows 10 users, it lets you update
NVDA with Controlled Folder Access turned on, announces deleted
characters when you press Backspace in Mail and other paps and much
more. More info can be found at:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2018-1-now-available-for-download/

Note: Version 2018.1 is the ideal version for Windows 10 Version 1709
and later (including upcoming 1803).

Lino Morales

Cool. Just clarify  to me again about WIN 10 app Essentials. So I *can’t run the current dev pilot under NVDA 2018.1 correct? Only next snapshots? Write me off list if you wish:

Lino.jr@...

Thanks.

Lino Morales

NVDA 2018.1 is now available. For Windows 10 users, it lets you update NVDA with Controlled Folder Access turned on, announces deleted characters when you press Backspace in Mail and other paps and much more. More info can be found at:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2018-1-now-available-for-download/

Note: Version 2018.1 is the ideal version for Windows 10 Version 1709 and later (including upcoming 1803).

The pilot build will only work on NVDA next snapshots for now (I say “for now” because the code in there will show up for everyone later this year).

NVDA 2018.1 is now available. For Windows 10 users, it lets you update NVDA with Controlled Folder Access turned on, announces deleted characters when you press Backspace in Mail and other paps and much more. More info can be found at:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2018-1-now-available-for-download/

Note: Version 2018.1 is the ideal version for Windows 10 Version 1709 and later (including upcoming 1803).

Lino Morales

OK thanks. I’m not to crazy about snaps especially this early in the game now that 2018.1 is officially out so I’ll change my channel back to the regular one in the add-on and download 2018.1 BTW, works awesome in Edge with the UIA messages. Great job!

Lino Morales