Re: W10 shutdown sound

sampath raj rao

Oh! fine if it would be restored as we would know whether the system
is shutting down or not...
Thank you Brian...

Sampath,

        There's always the possibility that this may be fixed, but since
it's been absent as an actual default feature since Windows 8 I won't be
holding my breath.

         I have reported this as an issue through the Windows 10 Feedback
app, and would encourage others to do so as well if you'd like to see a
feature added to (or restored to) Windows 10.
--
Brian
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right

        ~ Dorothy Nevill