From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, 19 June 2016 1:04 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] W10 shutdown sound

There is no way I was able to get a shutdown sound using most of the published solutions that worked under Windows 8.1, of which this registry hack is one.

I was trying to do a workaround using a utility called Wizmo and I guess I should get back to working on that.
--
Brian

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill