Re: Before doing a Windows 10 Upgrade . . .

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Ari,

            I realize that I didn't answer your question about the backup drive containing only backups:   balderdash!!  I have always used my system backup drive to keep all kinds of of other data on as well.  It's a hard drive and there's nothing sacred about the fact that it's used for system backups.  Just don't mess with the folders containing the system backups and/or file history and you can use the drive for whatever else you might need it for.
--
Brian

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill