Re: Brave Questions

Martin McCormick

Ah. That should do it. I realize now that I was confused and
had mixed a couple of operations together in my head and realized
that neither brave or edge will download and uncompress in 1
operation but what you just told me is good enough. Thank you.

Martin

"Sieghard Weitzel" <sieghard@live.ca> writes:

Sorry, I should have mentioned that you can of course also just open the
zip file/folder, press Control + A to select all if that is what you
want, press Control + C to copy and then go into any other
location/folder and press Conrol + V to paste. This will paste the files
and/or folders from the zip archive into the new location where they are
no longer compressed.