Re: Narrator volume question

Sarah k Alawami

Isn’t there a key stroke to do that? I forget now. I know that narrator plus equals and dash  are for the speed. But I thought there was a key for volume as well. Maybe I’m confused. I use a lot of screen reading software’s.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 4:00 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Narrator volume question

Try pressing, Windows key, Control + N, to access Narrator settings, and tab to find the volume plus many more Narrator settings.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 3:12 PM

Hi Madison To lower the volume in narrator tab to the voice section in
narrator, and you should hear a volume slider with the percentage,use the
down arrow key to pick the percentage you would want the volume at.
Kind regards,
Kenny Peyatt jr.