Re: What does CONTROL plus WINDOWS LOGO KEY plus S do?

Ann Byrne

How do you tell the computer to start/stop listening??

At 09:32 PM 6/9/2021, you wrote:

You may have set up speech recognition already at some other time, for me Jaws also announced "Setup Windows speech recognition and then focus was on a "Next" button. Reviewing the screen showed te following information:

Welcome to Speech Recognition
Speech Recognition allows you to control your computer by voice.
Using only your voice, you can start programs, open menus, click buttons and other objects on the screen, dictate text into documents, and write and send e-mails.

Just about everything you do with your keyboard and mouse can be done with only your voice.

First, you will set up this computer to recognize your voice.
Note: You will be able to control your computer by voice once you have completed this setup wizard.

Next Button‑ Cancel Button‑