Re: By-passing the start-up screen in win 10 2004
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Sorry I forgot
You must be on your desktop
1. windows key plus the letter R
2. type netplwiz and hit enter
3. the check box users must enter a password to use this computer is first no need to tab
4. once you uncheck the box you will need to enter the password for the user
5. tab and confirm the password
6. exit using alt+F4
email is golden!!!
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [win10] By-passing the start-up screen in win 10 2004
List don't permit attachments.
On 5/4/2021 7:42 AM, Kevin wrote: