Re: A question about this latest update

I think it's quite ridiculous that Code Factory has not figured out a solution for this problem, but then again I think they probably don't want to invest any time into this. I also bought the Eloquence voice for Windows 10 for them and I haven't used it in years because eof this. I use Jaws as my main screen reader and promptly forget that every major Windows update seems to disable the licence and you have to go begging to them to reinstate it.

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Higgins
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 10:30 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] A question about this latest update

Joseph,

I ask about this only because others have reported this as an issue when after installing feature updates, the key that presently  being used to activate the product was invalidated, never to be reactivated again.

You can bet that I will definitely deactivate before installing the next feature update. They might gladly grant me another one, but don't think I want to count on it <smile>.

Thanks,

Larry

On 5/4/2021 10:40 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
The latest optional update is not a preview of the next feature update - the download link for Version21H1 will be labeled as such. As for relationship with Code Factory Eloquence, I expect upgrading to Version 21H1 won't deactivate your license as you are effectively going to be installing a cumulative update with additional features.