Re: A question about this latest update

tim

They should never tie it to the OS it should only be tied to the software used with it.

Just plane dumm tying a security code to a always changing OS.

On 5/4/2021 1:29 PM, Larry Higgins wrote:
Joseph,

I ask about this only because others have reported this as an issue when after installing feature updates, the key that presently  being used to activate the product was invalidated, never to be reactivated again.

You can bet that I will definitely deactivate before installing the next feature update. They might gladly grant me another one, but don't think I want to count on it <smile>.

Thanks,

Larry

On 5/4/2021 10:40 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
The latest optional update is not a preview of the next feature update - the download link for Version21H1 will be labeled as such. As for relationship with Code Factory Eloquence, I expect upgrading to Version 21H1 won't deactivate your license as you are effectively going to be installing a cumulative update with additional features.