Re: update question

Many updates install automatically, you often only have the Download and Install option for either large feature updates like the one which is coming soon, 21H1, or other optional updates. If you did a Check for Updates and then can't find anything I would close Settings, then go back and do the
Check for Updates again and if it says you are up to date then you are up to date.

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 8:51 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] update question

Hi all,
I just checked to see if I had any Windows updates, and it said that there were updates available but when I went to try and find the download and install link a message popped up saying that I was up to date, any idea why this would happen and how I can get it to stop so that I can install the update? I did an update last week, the April one and I assume this is the May one. Really hope someone can help me as I really want to stay up-to-date. Running latest Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison