Re: A question about this latest update

Hi,
The latest optional update is not a preview of the next feature update - the download link for Version21H1 will be labeled as such. As for relationship with Code Factory Eloquence, I expect upgrading to Version 21H1 won't deactivate your license as you are effectively going to be installing a cumulative update with additional features.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Higgins
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 6:42 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] A question about this latest update

I really hope someone can answer the following question, especially any of you who might be using the Code Factory version of Eloquence.

I understand that the latest optional update is a preview of the next
feature update for Windows10, is this correct? That possibly being the
case, would it be advisable to deactivate my Eloquence key before
installing this update? Sure would hate to find out the hard way.

Guess I could just exercise caution and do so anyway, but would like to
avoid the hassle if possible.

Any help will definitely be appreciated,

Larry