A question about this latest update

Larry Higgins

I really hope someone can answer the following question, especially any of you who might be using the Code Factory version of Eloquence.

I understand that the latest optional update is a preview of the next feature update for Windows10, is this correct? That possibly being the case, would it be advisable to deactivate my Eloquence key before installing this update? Sure would hate to find out the hard way.

Guess I could just exercise caution and do so anyway, but would like to avoid the hassle if possible.

Any help will definitely be appreciated,

Larry