security apps/features

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I was just wondering, is Windows Security the same thing as Windows Defender? I
have Windows Security on my laptop, and I see Windows Defender in some folder
called Windows Administrative Tools folder, I assume that means only
administrators can install/activate it? I'm asking about all this since I also
have Norton Security on hear and based on what others have said I'm wondering if
it's safe/okay to uninstall it. I don't know if I'll be able to uninstall it
though, when I've tried uninstalling other things I only seem to come up with a
delete button, no actual uninstall button. Anyway, simply asking all of this out
of curiosity, I look forward to your answers!!! Thanks
Madison