Re: problems downloading applications

Madison Martin

I'm using the latest version of Jaws. I'll email you privately.

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: April 8, 2021 12:17 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] problems downloading applications

You just press the ALT key when in Edge, Arrow to Settings, and press ENTER.

This is where Edge gets iffy. I have to press a button called Main Settings
Menu, then I TAB once and arrow up and down through the categories, until I
reach Privacy, Search and Services. Then I press ENTER on that.

Madison, Which screen reader are you using, and is there any way we can get in
touch, so I can help you determine how to change your settings in Edge?

I have sent you my telephone number privately before, but I don't know where in
the world you are located, and have had no success getting in touch with you
except through email. Please advise me on where to go from here.

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net