Re: problems downloading applications

Mr. Ed

Hi Madison,

I don’t know if this will help your issue but take a look at the steps below and give it a shot.

Go to settings with Window key + I

1.       Tab once then arrow right to apps and press enter.

2.       Tab once and you should hear Apps and Features.

3.       Tab once more to go into this and you should hear Where to get apps and this is a combo box you are on.

4.       Choose Any ware, but let me know if there is an App in the Microsoft store.

5.       Close the dialog box.

Now try and download your file and see if it workds.

Mr. Ed