From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2021 7:33 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] norton apps

I understand that some new win10 devices come  with applications  such as Norton, mcaffee etc.

These are included by the machine’s manufacturer, and are sometimes a little difficult to remove.

With  the presence of m s security   is there a good reason to have these 3rd party programs?  Or are they more troublethan they are worth?

Cheers,

Monte