Re: problems downloading applications

Madison Martin

That's where I went too as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of tim
Sent: April 7, 2021 10:22 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] problems downloading applications

Went to,
https://brave.com/

I go direct to there web page and get no problems. You get them when you download from bundle site.

On 4/7/2021 8:09 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I also have this issue. Running MSE, or what ever it is called now.
Had that issue downloading some stuff for my sim. Brave just blocked
it. I had to try and ignore it through defender, and make sure my
downloads folder was excluded, bad move Microsoft. This started
happening after I believe an update in march.

<http://www.tffppodcast.com>

<http://tffppodcast.com/shadow>

Our discord <http://discord.tffppodcast.com> is where you will know
when we go live on twitch. <http://twitch.tv/ke7zum> Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry
page <http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum> and my tffp lbry page
<http://lbry.tv/@tffp> You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.

<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 7 Apr 2021, at 15:55, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Madison. What Antivirus are you running besides Windows Defender
which
comes with Windows? Could this be blocking your downloads?

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net <mailto:billwhite92701@att.net>