Re: problems downloading applications

Kevin

Madison are you using Google Chrome as your default browser?

Chrome has some security features

Here’s how to disable blocking unsafe downloads

1.

Open the Chrome menualt+f

2.

Go to Settings and select “Advanced”.

Arrow up the chrome menu until jaws says settings

3.

Go to the “Privacy & Security” section and turn off the switch next to Safe Browsing.

Chrome Blocked

list end

Now you know how to successfully download anything you want with Chrome. But keep in mind that the download was blocked in the first place for two potential

reasons. One: that you tried downloading malware or that you tried downloading a deceptive piece of software. At least according to Google. And second:

that you’re trying to download something from a website known for distributing malware.

email is golden!!!

Kevin Lee