Re: problems downloading applications

Madison Martin

How do I exclude my downloads folder?

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: April 7, 2021 7:34 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] problems downloading applications

Hi, Madison. From my experience, Norton Security is not very accessible. If you
can't navigate through Norton Security's settings and find out if it is blocking
downloads, you might want to use an app to have someone check your screen in
these settings, or have someone look at Norton's settings for you.
I use the standard Microsoft Windows Defender as my only antivirus, but Sarah
just wrote that she has had this problem for a month or so as well.
Maybe exclude your downloads folder to see if you can avoid the "harmful to your
computer" message.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net