From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: April 7, 2021 6:22 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] problems downloading applications

Hi again, Madison. When you get the announcement that this type of file could
harm your computer,

1. Press CONTROL plus J for downloads.
2. Once the table of downloads opens, find the file you are trying to download.
3. Press the Application key or SHIFT plus F10 on the file.
4. In the context menu, look for Download Unsafe File, and press ENTER. This
should allow the file to download.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net