problems downloading applications

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I've been trying to download another web browser, but am encountering a major
issue. When attempting to download any browser I get a pop-up/message saying
that the set-up file has been blocked as this type of file could harm your
computer, and it comes and goes so fast that I can't do anything with this
pop-up. I've tried downloading Firefox, Google Chrome, Brave and Vivaldi all
with the same result. I already went into settings and turned off microsofft
smartscreen and all the other things within the app and browser control settings
and am still having the same issue. Any idea what could be going on and how I
can fix it? I'm running the latest versions of Edge, Windows 10 and Jaws. Really
hope someone can help me!!!!!!! Thanks
Madison